FoodMeUp acts as personal data processing manager when collecting and processing personal data from Users of the https://melba.io Site and legal representatives, contact persons and natural persons related to persons legal entities having subscribed to the Services of the Site https://melba.io .
FoodMeUp undertakes to collect and process personal data in accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" or "LIL" (law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended by the law of August 6, 2004 and June 20, 2018 ) and the “RGPD” (European regulation n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016).
FoodMeUp collects personal data on the Site:
- When Users write to him via the Site contact form;
- When Users ask for an online demonstration on the Site;
- When Users subscribe to its newsletter on the Site;
- When Users register on the Site;
- When Users subscribe to the Site Services;
- When browsing Users via cookies on the Site.
FoodMeUp collects the following personal data:
- Identification and contact information, such as name, first name, e-mail, postal address, telephone number, activity, company, position, username, username, password, etc. ;
- Information relating to access and use of the site's services, such as the offers subscribed, status, dates, amounts, and other information communicated in the context of the use of the site's services, etc. ;
- Information relating to the payment and invoicing of site services, such as the number and holder of the bank card, expiration date, CVV, etc. or bank account number and holder, etc. ;
- Information collected via site cookies, such as user authentication cookies, user interface personalization cookies and audience measurement cookies collecting the date, time and duration of connection, terminal, browser, language, provenance, etc.
We collect your personal data for the following reasons:
- To respond to your requests via the contact form or online demonstration of the site, as this is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- To manage your registration to the site, your subscription to the services, your user accounts, your access to and your use of the site's services, as this is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with us under the site's T & Cs;
- To manage our contract, transactions, payment, invoicing, accounting, as this is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with us under the terms and conditions of the site;
- To allow the operation of the site and ensure the security of the site, this processing being based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our site and our services;
- To measure the site's audience, measure the site's performance, analyze the consultation of site content, detect navigation problems on the site, this processing being based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our site and our services OR on your consent when you browse or register on the site;
- To keep you informed of our latest news, new features, tips, tips, etc. via our newsletter, this processing being based on your consent when you subscribe to our newsletter.
FoodMeUp keeps personal data for the following periods:
- The personal data from the site contact form or the site's online demonstration request are kept for 3 years after our last contact, if you have not registered on our site or have not subscribed to our services subsequently ;
- Personal newsletter subscription data is kept for 3 years after our last contact, if you have not subscribed to our site or have not subscribed to our services subsequently;
- The personal data relating to your registration on the site and your subscription to the services are kept for the duration of your registration and 5 years later in order to keep proof of the contract concluded with us under the terms of the site;
- The personal data collected via technical cookies are kept for the duration of your registration and 5 years after in order to keep proof of the contract concluded with us under the terms and conditions of the site;
- The personal data collected via audience measurement cookies are kept for a period of 25 months OR 13 months and the cookie lifespan is 13 months OR 6 months.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is accessible by:
- FoodMeUp managers and employees with the strictest respect for the confidentiality of personal data;
- the subcontractors to which FoodMeUp uses for hosting and maintenance of the site and online payment service;
- professionals with whom Users are likely to come into contact through the Site Services.
Certain subcontractors in terms of hosting and maintenance of the site and online payment service are likely to use servers outside the European Union. In this case, FoodMeUp will ensure that these subcontractors put in place appropriate guarantees for the transfer of data outside the European Union, namely that they are established in a country guaranteeing an adequate level of protection or, failing that, that '' they have joined a binding certification mechanism approved by the European Commission or have concluded standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. At the request of Users, FoodMeUp will communicate the guarantees put in place and the means of obtaining a copy.
For this, Users can contact FoodMeUp by email: email@example.com
FoodMeUp has put in place the technical and organizational security measures, in particular physical, IT and managerial measures necessary to prevent the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure, accidentally or unlawfully, of your personal data and to protect information about you. FoodMeUp also ensures that its subcontractors have implemented such measures.
Users can exercise their right of access to their data, their right to rectify their data, their right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data (in particular when the processing is based on their consent), their right to object to the processing of their data (in particular when the processing is based on a legitimate interest), their right to the deletion of their data and their right to limit the processing of their data as well as their right to portability, under the conditions provided for by the “LIL” and the “GDPR”.
To exercise one of these rights, Users can contact FoodMeUp by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain cases, FoodMeUp may be unable to immediately delete the information for reasons of compliance with the law, handling of complaints, resolution of disputes, resolution of problems, or application of our T & Cs.
In case of difficulty, Users also have the possibility to file a complaint or a claim on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
FoodMeUp is a simplified joint stock company with a capital of € 1,874 whose head office is located at 9 rue des Colonnes 75002 Paris - France, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 802 748 772 whose number is VAT is: FR71802748772.
Email : email@example.com
FoodMeUp is likely to act as a subcontractor of Users who have subscribed to the Services of the Site https://melba.io, in particular when they upload or download personal data on the Site https://melba.io
FoodMeUp undertakes to respect its obligations as a subcontractor in accordance with the “LIL” and the “RGPD” and in particular:
- to process personal data only on documented instructions from Users, unless it is legally required to do so;
- to use the services of another subcontractor only with the prior and general written consent of the Users;
- to authorize other persons to process personal data only on condition that they are subject to a legal or contractual obligation of confidentiality;
- to put in place the technical and organizational security measures necessary for the protection of personal data;
- to help Users to comply with their security obligations;
- to help Users to comply with their obligations to respond to requests and rights of persons concerned by the processing of their personal data;
- to provide Users with the information necessary to justify compliance with their obligations;
- to delete or restore personal data to Users at their choice under the terms of their subscription to the services of the site.