⭐ Our review of Zelty
Getting started: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Features offered: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Proposed integrations: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Accessories and peripherals: ⭐⭐
Pricing: ⭐ (because not transparent)
Associated services: ⭐⭐
🙂 Zelty Advantages
- Intuitive interface, powerful software
- Can be used offline
- Without obligation (to be confirmed with a quotation)
- Customer CRM to monitor its customer base and optimize its loyalty programs
- Some thirty partnerships: financial management, operations, delivery and Click and Collect, HR management, payments, etc.
- No obligation formula
- Connection with POS devices (Ingenico, iZettle, Lydia) to avoid double data entry
- Anti-fraud certification (self-certification)
🙁 Zelty Disadvantages
- Apple compatible equipment only, it is therefore essential to equip yourself (price included in the quote).
- Price on estimate only
☑️ What does Zelty do?
A very complete solution that goes from the cash register on iPad to online ordering for the restaurant, including online reservations, customer loyalty and deliveries. The experience is customizable according to your needs. Zelty also highlights its premium services: audit, software and hardware supply, installation assistance, training.
👩🍳 Who is Zelty for?
It was developed for chains, franchises & multi-sites but can be adopted by any type of establishment. Today, 10,000 users in 500 different outlets are already using Zelty.
Types of establishments that could be interested in Zelty: restaurants, food trucks, fast food, cafes, bars, tea rooms, franchises, chains, multi-establishments.
💲 How much does Zelty cost?
- On estimate only
- There are monthly payment plans without commitment
📌 Zelty features in detail
- Complete and ergonomic cash register
- Possibility to set up sales options to help the teams to make upsales at the cash register
- Dematerialized tickets & bill sharing
- Customizable seating plan management
- Menu management
- Reservations: centralization of reservations taken online on Zelty
- Customer management & loyalty
- Server management (access, discounts, cash drawer opening)
- Real-time inventory management
- Online ordering & take-out: direct shipment to the kitchen
- Kiosks (iPad) for autonomous ordering by customers
- Remote control
- Kitchen screen
- Multi-site control: access the menu, stocks, employees of each site, obtain statistics on sales, preparation & delivery times, etc.
- Customer CRM
- Integrations: deliveries (Deliveroo, JustEat, UberEats), Stripe, Lydia, etc. Partnerships such as Pongo for loyalty, snapshift for scheduling, Order-it, Lydia or Strie for payments, etc.
- Free and unlimited customer support
- Anti-fraud certification