There are several situations in which obtaining an extraction of the byproducts of a list can be useful.
- Extract items from a recipe selection to generate a shopping list
- Extract sub-recipes from a task schedule to organize production setup
- Extract all the by-products from a list to separate the intermediate recipes to make products to order
You have to start by creating a template .
Then, calibrate the list of recipes in the quantities for which you want to produce or to obtain supplies.
To extract the by-products from the template's recipes, you need to:
- Click on the Other actions drop-down menu
- Click on the Extract action
- In the extraction mode:
- Select a destination template
- Or create a destination template (by entering a name then validate), that will be automatically selected
- Check the desired options:
Extract the articles from the recipes: all the articles of all the recipes and sub-recipes will be extracted.
Extract the sub-recipes: all the recipes and sub-recipes will be extracted.
Empty the destination template which contains x elements: the extraction destination, i.e. another template, will be emptied before receiving the content of the extraction. This option can remain unchecked to cumulate several successive extractions in a template.
Delete the products from the initial template: the items and recipes present in the initial template will be deleted after extraction.
- Click on the Extract button to validate
Upon validation, the user is automatically redirected to the template containing the extraction and can now initiate actions on it (prepare orders, destock ...)